Memorigi® is a visually-oriented to-do list, task manager, planner, calendar, and reminder app to help you organize life and work. Its unique user interface (UI) combined with a delightful user experience (UX) makes working on your projects a breeze.
Use Groups to bundle together projects and tasks based on different responsibilities.
Use Lists as your primary way of organizing tasks and to-dos.
Use Headings to break down large projects into smaller parts.
Use Tasks to simplify your life. Create tasks for your work, your chores, your vacations, and anything that needs to be done.
Use Subtasks as the minimum unit of work to simplify complex tasks.
Do Dates are more flexible than traditional due dates. Simply put, a do date is the day you intend to "do" the task, not the date it has to be completed by.
Make yourself accountable by setting deadlines to your projects and tasks.
Use Recurring Tasks for actions happening on a fixed period of time or after the task gets completed.
Use Reminders for those tasks you under any circumstance cannot miss!
Use Upcoming to see tasks and projects due in the next days and further. You can integrate your Google Calendar to see events as well.
Use Boards (aka Kanban) to get an overview of your projects. You can also drag and drop tasks and headings across different boards.
Use Icons and Colors for a richer personalized organization of your projects and to-dos.
- Memorigi® Cloud to keep your data safe and in sync
- Sorting & grouping to simplify your workflow
- Nag me feature to help you reduce procrastination
- Read aloud to read your due projects and tasks aloud
- Flexible times to boost your productivity
- Pinned tasks for those important tasks you don't want to forget about
- Attachments to safely store your project's documents
- Productivity stats to stay on top of your progress